27 August 2009

Day at the Beach, We wish

My Brother Wes and his family (wife Rachel, daughter Ali, and Ali's friend Kaylee)came for a visit. We had a wonderful time. We decided that a trip to RI's beach was needed. What a mistake! I do love Rhode Island's beaches, very much. On this particular day the beaches were so packed we could not find any place to park. I know, I was like "WHAT!" how can we not find a parking spot? but its true. The beaches were so crowd -- can I say unbelievable. Sooo sad, we made the best of it. Enjoyed the view from the car and headed home. We did seem to find my future beach house. There are so many excessively beautiful, large, and expensive homes; however, this one was perfect. It's not too big, too small, or too fancy. And I think its a great house for entertaining and has one hell of a view of the ocean . I can't wait to buy it. There were millions of theses flowers everywhere -- so pretty. Starting out eveyone was chipper and Trey was the man!This is the ride home. I love this picture. how sweet. We made a quick stop at Foxwoods just to see it. Here is Trey, Kaylee, Ali and Aunt Rachel
Aunt Rachel and Trey Poor Ali and Kaylee, Trey kept running off and they would chase him down. Ali and Kaylee take charge with Trey
We had a blast with our visit. Thanks, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment