02 August 2009

Sunny Trey Days: Birthday #5 O M G

Today is Trey's 5th birthday. Happy Birthday Baby! I can't believe you're five.
No more cake -- so sad. Can I take your order?
Trey with all of his gifts -- Aunt Bertha you really out did yourself this year, like every year. Trey was so surprise to get the traffic stop light. He wanted to wear his chef hat and apron while making everyone stop what they were doing every time the traffic light changed to red and said stop in spanish. Can I use a Wessism please? NOT NICE!
Thanks to grandmom, grandma, grandpa, and Aunt Bertha for the great gifts and the wonderful birthday.
Footage of Trey blowing out his candles -- please watch only if you can get past my ugly ugly ugly nasty nasty stupid sounding voice. Trey is awfully cute -- Good Luck.


2 comments:

  1. Trey is getting so big. I've been away to long and he seems to be growing by leaps and bounds. Don't worry about your singing because Bobby didn't care about his.(LOL) Your steps look great and no I'm not putting stain or whatever you cover the wood with because I'm MOM and I don't do that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Trey!!! We wish we could have been there to watch you blow out your candles. You are such a big boy. We can't wait to see you next weekend:) Hugs and Kisses.

    Meg....love the blog:)

    ReplyDelete